Monday, May 29, 2017

How I Attracted Stolen Kid With 200naira-Female Suspect says

How I Attracted Stolen Kid With 200naira-Female Suspect says

The 14-year-old Nwanne (not genuine reveal) in the custody of Abia State Police Command has confessed that a woman she met at Alaoji unventilated Aba, identified as Chinemerem Isaiah, gave her N200 to attract and steal a three-year-dated for her.

She said that she met Isaiah gone her father sent her going on for an errand at Alaoji, where she asked her to call one little girl a propos for her.

She said, My dad sent me to meet the expense of one aunty something; later upon the mannerism, I met this added aunty (Isaiah) and she asked me to bring a child. She did not interpret me what she wanted to realize as soon as the baby.

So, I called the first baby, she refused to follow me, but gone I called the second baby, she came to me and this aunty brought out N200 from her sack and gave me to find the child support for the baby. She collected it and followed us.

Commissioner of Police in the State, Adeyele Oyebade who paraded the suspects at the command headquarters in Umuahaia, the disclose capital, said they were arrested afterward than a sickness made to the Ogbor Hill Police Station by one Mrs. Rose Ndukwu that her three-year-pass daughter was stolen by unnamed persons.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by gendermoment'z Blog