Monday, May 29, 2017

Slot Nigeria:Reason Why I Diverted N6m Laptops, Mobile Phones – Arraigned Retail Driver Confesses

Slot Nigeria:Reason Why I Diverted N6m Laptops, Mobile Phones – Arraigned Retail Driver Confesses

The Operatives of Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command have arrested a driver perky for Nigerian phone retail outlet, Slot Nigeria Limited.

The driver had eloped in the back N6m worth of laptops, mobile phones and its bits and pieces, just as it assisted in the recovery of N4,654,224 worth of goods from the suspect.

The suspect, Olumide Babajide, 42, from Kwara State, was tracked and arrested in Kaduna State, where he diverted the goods to after taking them from the Slot Nigeria Office based in Computer Village, Ikeja, Lagos.

The driver, who was engaged in March, 2017, by the company, was directed to have an effect on the consignment to Slot outlet in Victoria Island, Lagos in May 2, 2017, then than the incident happened.

Olumide, a diploma in computer science holder, said: I took the fine from Slots outlet in Ikeja. I was to tackle it to option outlet in Victoria Island, Lagos, but instead I took the goods to Pam-Pam Hotel, Ikeja and returned the companys Hilux car to R & S hotel, where we normally park companys vehicles.

This wasnt the first period I would be upsetting laptops, mobile phones and their garnishes from one outlet to the added. Since I joined the company in March and I was assigned the job of a delivery man, it had been my idea to take over the goods and abscond.

As soon as it was 5:00 p.m. that extremely hours of daylight, I took a drop from the hotel gone the consignment to Ejigbo, where I boarded a Kaduna bound bus.

Before I got to Kaduna, I already contacted one of the buyers. She bought N1.4 million worth of phones, laptops and phone trimmings though I moreover sold in unit to some toting taking place buyers as capably.

He with gave out two phones to a accumulation mistress though he bought a Peugeot 206, 1999 model once tallying registration number DKA 859 KA from the proceeds of his sales for N912, 000:00.

The dad of three was along with reported to have procured a 32 inch Samsung LCD for N62, 000:00 even though lodging in a hotel, abandoning his wife and children.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by gendermoment'z Blog