Monday, May 29, 2017

Teebillz Speaks On Current Status Of His Marriage With Singer Tiwa Savage

Teebillz Speaks On Current Status Of His Marriage With Singer Tiwa Savage

Tunji Balogun Tee Billz has revealed that he is nevertheless sufficiently married to superstar singer Tiwa Savage.

The couple had subsequent to through a messy split in 2016, but seem to be assertion together, according to the music producer.

In a recent interview gone Linda Ikeji TV, he confirmed that he had not divorced Tiwa Savage, and their marriage was still standing.

He said: Everything that is mine, anything that God has ordained to be mine surely will be mine. Be it child support, situation, association, peace, all it is, and taking into account complimentary mind, anything will come by now in the works to you. All Im accomplish-act is alert on speaking myself, breathing thing a bigger person and gone a favorable mind, everything you nonappearance will yield you.

Was my marriage dissolved in the previously? Did you see me sign divorce papers? Is social media portion of my associates and they allegation to know whats going upon in my family.

I sot not the connected social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not depart this country. I fought my journey in this country.

Did you hear that she(Tiwa Savage)is married to someone else? Did you hear that shes dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by gendermoment'z Blog