Saturday, June 24, 2017

Actress Adunni Ade helps twin boys who were wiping car windows in traffic in exchange for money to secure employment

Actress Adunni Ade helps twin boys who were wiping car windows in traffic in exchange for money to secure employment


The Celebrity actress and mom of two, Adunni Ade, in an Instagram update regarding speaking the subject of two weeks ago shared the reason  after much reservations  of some twin boys shed met three years ago who hustled the streets wiping car windows in quarrel for share.

An excerpt from her update entre:

“I stopped allowing them to wipe windows pretty much from the onset and would give what I can. Last week, I playfully informed them it was my birthday. As they both saw me yesterday, they ran to their shed monitoring my car so I don’t drive off, and boom, Taiwo holds a black nylon bag and presented this gift to me.”

Actress Adunni Ade helps twin boys who were wiping car windows in traffic in exchange for money to secure employment

Also, vis--vis her Instagram page, she shared a picture of her holding going on the market  a Bible   and Taiwo, one of the twins all smiles. In her update, she says:


“I have told them to stop this hustle and asked what they will like to do. They both said starting up a small business selling items. My dream and wish is to get them off the street. Yes, I should have done this a while ago, but then ago,  it ain’t never too late.”

She did not ask for donations but a week in the estrange ahead, she shared a propos her page how she took the twins to her daddy for a second recommendation and got more.  Joyfully she announced that the twins have now decided in; Taiwo as a barber and Kehinde as an engineer who works concerning car batteries.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by gendermoment'z Blog