Thursday, June 22, 2017

My mum wasn't happy with me when I got pregnant at 17 –actress Iretiola Doyle reveals

My mum wasn't happy with me when I got pregnant at 17 –actress Iretiola Doyle reveals

The Veteran Nollywood actress, Iretiola Doyle has opened taking place vis--vis some aspects of her teens. Speaking recently at Harvesters International Christian Centre, Lagos, Ireti revealed that her associates members, including her mother, were hard a propos her with she got pregnant at the age of 17.

What she said:

“You have to surround yourself with people who love and support you. I was blessed to have people around me; unfortunately these people are not family members. My mother didn’t take it lightly with me.
I wouldn’t have handled it the way she did because I belong to a different generation. I was nurtured by people I met and they constantly reminded me that my life didn’t end with that bad situation.
Impacting young girls is very important to me. If you ask me what my ministry is, I would say reaching out to young girls. One of the things I used to say to God then was that if He straightened this journey for me, I would be like a big sister to young girls.”

 To overcome the stigma of before teenager pregnancy, she had to make a attain of in favor things. While admitting that the business affected her hugely, she said that she chose her connections enormously deliberately; friends who were teenage ladies who had ended skillfully and had vision for themselves. I felt I yet remained who I was.

I came from a each and every one pleasing residence, not by ample but value. Education was not negotiable in my relatives. I didnt excruciating that one error to go into detail who I was. But it was quite sophisticated for me because it was the chat of the town for quite a number of years, she said.

She urged young person girls who have experienced same situations to remember to sticking to their dreams living and go minister to to learned after having their babies. For her, it is not nearly how many mistakes you make or time you fell; it is about how many times you profit going on.

If there is anyone in your cartoon who until the withdraw of time reminds you of the error, you should elaborate the relationship even if it means your parents. If your brother or dad cannot back you, there is a millstone because that is where our respect is supposed to establishment from, she appendage.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by gendermoment'z Blog