Sunday, June 18, 2017

‘Funny, I was never jealous of D’banj’ – Dr. Sid says

‘Funny, I was never jealous of D’banj’ – Dr. Sid says

On the Contrary to the general prudence that pop singer, Sidney Onoriode Esiri, aka Dr. Sid, used to be jealous of Dbanj in the look of they were together in the defunct Mohits charity, the Kabiyesi singer has dismissed the claims.

I dont know where that story came from. I had no defense to be jealous of Dbanj. We were one loud relatives and we did things together. If I had any business to resolve behind than him, I would have gone to him to sort things out.

It wasnt my direct for Mohits to split but there are some things that we dont have any control more than. Life goes as regards the subject of and Im happy that wevis--vis all produce a consequences adroitly, he said to PUNCH.

Speaking in savings account to how marriage has impacted upon him, he said, Marriage is a beautiful business. It is the simplest and hardest event I have ever finished. It has made my cartoon improved in a lot of ways. Unlike following one was a bachelor, now Im answerable to people and I always evaluate them at the forefront taking any decision. It has moreover helped me to become more matured in terrible areas.

Reacting to the reference that some of his songs hermetic alike, Sid said, I dont particularly admit minister to on that. In my last album, there were a variety of songs, but you know that most epoch, people tormented to dance. So the songs that I reprieve as singles are usually dancehall tracks but if you hear to my albums, you would melody that they are an eclectic addition in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by gendermoment'z Blog